IABA currently has eight chapters located in Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Northern California, Orange County, Phoenix, San Diego, and Washington, D.C.
Each chapter is headed by a Chapter President who coordinates and oversees the functions of the chapter. Each chapter also has a local board of directors that is responsible for organizing and administering local chapter meetings and functions such as lecture series, MCLE events, professional networking events, and an annual dinner & awards ceremony.
If you are interested in becoming involved with a chapter, please contact your local chapter at:
- Dallas – Sean Modjarrad – email@example.com
- Los Angeles – Yalda Neil – firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York – Maryam Jazini – email@example.com
- Northern California – Elica Vafaie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orange County – Reza Razavi – email@example.com
- Phoenix – Nadia Cunningham – firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Diego – Bita Ashtari – email@example.com
- Washington, D.C. – Shahrzad Rezvani – firstname.lastname@example.org
- New England – Coming Soon
Per IABA’s Bylaws, a Chapter may be established in any U.S. city once 10 attorney members in that city have enrolled with IABA. If you are interested in launching a chapter in your area, please contact the IABA President at email@example.com